‘Collaborating for a Successful Sector’
The annual CRNS conference is the dedicated Third Sector event for Scotland’s reuse, repair and recycling sector and the perfect networking opportunity for members; stakeholders; policy makers; social enterprises; funders and private organisations operating within the sector. The Conference this year will focus on the theme ‘collaboration’ and highlight, through keynote speeches and CRNS member participation, just how crucial collaboration and partnership working is in order to facilitate and maintain a successful resources sector. Key new projects which CRNS members are embarking on across Scotland, coupled with examples of existing collaborative successes, will be showcased at the conference.
- Keynote addresses will be delivered by David Wood, Chief Executive, CRNS, Iain Gulland, Chief Executive, Zero Waste Scotland and Thomas Morgenstern, Vice President Governmental Affairs, TOMRA.
- Themed Session – CRNS Reuse Consortium and Collaborative Projects
- Themed Session – Spotlight on: CRNS Members – Success Stories and New Ventures
- Q&A – put questions to panel participants and debate subject matters covered
- Schools Challenge Awards – meet the pupils and hear from the 2 winning schools
- Vibrant Market Place – mingle and chat with fellow delegates, exhibitors and stall holders in the networking hub. The perfect opportunity to exchange ideas and business cards.
- Conference Drinks Reception – after a stimulating and thought provoking day join the CRNS team and key stakeholders for a glass of something before commencing your onward journey.