We’ve an exciting new development on the way for our members, the CRNS Training Academy! It will deliver workshops and formal certificated courses.
The Academy will expedite the information / guidance provisions previously delivered over the years through workshop type sessions and shall focus on providing more formal type training in an array of subject matters, from practical shop floor training such as warehousing, manual handling, PAT testing (to name but a few) right through to managing staff, governance and social media training. CRNS is looking to engage existing member organisations, who currently undertake training activities, to deliver some of this training by signing them up as ‘training providers’. We recognise that many members are already doing fantastic work on the training front, in terms of training their own people in areas pertinent to their own specific lines of work. By working in partnership we are confident that we can reach more members, those of whom perhaps do not have the facilities or capabilities at this current time to offer training, but who would greatly benefit, and welcome, a centralised access point to both source and take advantage of sector specific training at fair rates.
There are many benefits to signing up as a training provider:
- Working closely with Scotland’s national charity for reuse, repair and recycling on the introduction of sector specific training.
- Increased number of charities and social enterprises being able to access vital training for their staff and volunteers.
- Income generation for ‘training provider’ members through increased attendance at their courses.
- Marketing and publicity opportunities for ‘training provider’ members, via CRNS, which has a greater ‘reach’ throughout Scotland.
- Augmented sales generation as a by-product of enhanced sector awareness through both marketing and training.
We would be delighted to engage in further discussions with you with regards to your organisation coming on board as a ‘training provider’ and would welcome your thoughts on this (including details of which types of training your organisation would be in a position to offer). Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org in the first instance. If, however, you are not in a position to become involved as a training provider but would be interested in accessing training courses for your staff and / or volunteers, then keep an eye on our website as more details will be posted soon!