CRNS Vehicles and Transport Seminar
10am Tues 15th September
Golden Lion Hotel, Stirling
CRNS is running a thematic “Vehicles and Transport Seminar” and your organisation is invited to attend.
Why should we attend?
If your community reuse or recycling organisation runs one or more vehicles for collections, uplifts, or deliveries then this half day seminar is relevant to you.
Come and listen to other CRNS member organisations talking about how they run their vehicle management systems:
- How do we organise our vehicle trips efficiently?
- What is fleet management software and do we need it?
- Should we purchase or lease our vehicles?
- What funding is available for vehicles?
- What fuel should we use?
- What driver training do we need?
CRNS members: FREE
To book your place contact email@example.com or call the CRNS office on 01786 469002