Work with us! Woodworker/joiner needed!
*This job has now expired. For any future opportunities, please check our Facebook*
£16,380 – £19,500 per annum (depending on experience)
35 hours per week, permanent contract.
We require a skilled and experienced Woodworker/Joiner to join our busy production team. Working mainly in our workshop in Whiteinch Glasgow, candiates must have experience in a similar role, a good knowledge of woodworking machinery, a carpentry qualification and be able to be work off site when needed.
Candidates must also;
– Be able to take accurate measurements and prepare cutting lists,
– Have a keen eye for detail and accuracy,
– Have some knowledge or experience of pricing work,
– Be able to use own initiative,
– Be able to work under pressure and to deadlines,
– Must be a team player,
– Have manual handling knowledge as some lifting is required.
The successful candidate will join a small and dedicated team, supporting a wide range of volunteers and will be responsible for producing both bespoke and standard ranges of garden and indoor products from mainly reclaimed timber.
Vacancy is Glasgow Guarantee Eligible.