Chief Executive Officer
£40,000 to £43,000
Full-time permanent position
Community Resources Network Scotland seeks to recruit a Chief Executive to take the organisation onto the next stage of its development.
- be a strategic thinker with experience in a leadership role
- have knowledge of the waste and resources industry and understand the role of the community resource management sector
- have a track record of project and contract management, managing and motivating staff, and working to self-set targets and timescales
- have a proven ability to write winning funding applications and tender responses, along with a commercial approach to identifying developmental opportunities for CRNS
- have experience of developing and managing strong partnerships
- be financially literate, have excellent communications skills, and high levels of stamina and resilience.
A secondment may be considered.
Closing date for applications is 10 July 2015.
Community Resources Network Scotland (CRNS) represents recycling and re-use organisations across Scotland on issues of sustainable community resource management. Most members of CRNS are social enterprises managing waste resources at a local level through recycling, re-use, composting, waste reduction and waste education activities. They prevent valuable product and materials from ending up in landfill, create local jobs and other economic opportunities, and typically work to help those on low incomes or who are disadvantaged.
For any further enquiries about this position e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org