There Are Many Benefits to CRNS Membership
As a member of CRNS, your organisation will be part of a dynamic network stretching across Scotland that is focused on achieving a world where there is no waste only resources – where people, communities and the environment are valued and respected.
Membership of CRNS provides and facilitates opportunities for greater engagement with other members and third parties, leading to increased partnership working, higher donations and sales plus training, employment and volunteering opportunities.
- Network with our membership to share knowledge and expertise in our sector.
- Receive exclusive e-bulletins for all CRNS news relevant to you.
- Signposting – directing you to the right expertise, support and information.
CRNS works to raise the profile of its members and increase awareness of their work among the general public and other key audiences. CRNS can support this through:
- An individual member synopsis on CRNS website.
- Free media in the form of promotional advertising on CRNS social platforms (Facebook and Twitter) as well as marketing of milestones, news and vacancies within monthly CRNS e-news.
- Exclusive sponsorship and PR opportunities at pivitol CRNS annual events.
Keeping You Informed
Knowledge is power and we aim to keep our members informed and up-to-date on issues around sustainability, managing waste resources, environmental policy and legislation. We act on behalf of our membership to:
- Influence strategy and policy-making with Government, Parliament & Local Authorities.
- Access parliamentary forums & special events for direct engagement relevant to our sector.
We organise and host:
- Free local networking forums across Scotland for our members to meet, debate, network and collaborate.
- Free half day seminars for our members on topical themes such as funding.
- Reduced rate annual events such as the Conference and Awards Dinners.
Assistance with Staff and Volunteer Recruitment
CRNS can publicise sector specific vacancies free to our members via the monthly e-news and also via our Facebook page.
As you would expect from Scotland’s national reuse, repair and recycling charity, CRNS offers advice and support to its membership. No matter where you are located in Scotland, our team is available by phone or e-mail to help you.